Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2019

Superhero for a day-By Brielle

I am a superhero for a day when someone was crying so i went to go help that person that was crying so i asked "What happened" then she said They won't let me have a turn kicking the ball so I said did you use your  I statement she said no so I went over to the people that was playing soccer I said can you let this girl have turn to kick the ball and they said yes.

So they gave the ball to her and they said sorry fro not giving you a turn and that was my superhero of the day.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Brielle,

    I love what you would do if you were a superhero for a day. It sounds like you really care about making sure people are included :). If you could have three different super powers when you were a superhero for a day, what would you chose? If I had to choose one, I'd choose teleportation. Imagine being able to get up in the morning JUST before you needed to be somewhere, and you could teleport there?! How handy :)

    Had you thought about adding an image to this post? We would love to see what you would come up with!

    Keep up the awesome blogging. Looking forward to reading more of your posts :)

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete