Pages

Friday 27 December 2019

Influencers - by Brielle

If I had a chance of making my own my YouTube channel it would be about HELPING THE ENVIRONMENT.
 chose this problem because in some parts of New Zealand, people are polluting the ocean, and lands that makes climate change. I also chose this problem because, when people are polluting the fish will die and animals flying or walking will also die. That is why in my video I will encourage those people to pick up rubbish along the beaches and native forests. 

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Brielle,

    What a great idea for a YouTube channel. I can tell your passionate about this cause! I agree, we need to take care of the planet and take action. Would you start a YouTube channel? I think you'd be great!

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete