Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2019

Miracle on Hudson-By Brielle

Brielle:
Last year in kindergarten I was playing with bubble's and then I went to go climb up this ladder and i fell down because my hands were slippery from the liquid so i had to scream as loud as i can or cry as loud so when the teacher got me They laid me on the couch inside because i was outside and when i look at my leg it was a split cut on my leg so my dad came.

Dad:
I know my dad is the bravest because he has to wake up early that day in the morning for my family to see me at hospital 
I was really in pain so when my family came my pain went away and they dropped someone off to come spend the night at the hospital

Mum:
My mum is one of the bravest people ever I saw because she goes to to work far away from where we live. She works hard  She also goes to work early just depends on what she is doing in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Brielle,

    I liked the way you described how you, your mum, and your dad are all brave in your own ways. It sounds like your fall at the kindergarten was painful, so that is incredible that you managed to stay brave!
    Had you thought about adding some colour to your blog posts? Of course this is just a personal choice, but I'd love to see what colours you would choose when expressing yourself on your blog posts. I'm sure you would come up with something awesome :)

    If you had to give a piece of advice to someone on how to stay brave even when it's hard to be, what would you say?

    Noho ora mai
    Erica

    ReplyDelete