Pages

Monday 30 December 2019

Overcoming Adversity - by Brielle

Brielle:(Me)
My challenge I Did was staying at my aunties place for 2 to 3 nights I didn't want to leave her because i loved her like i do with my parents. I enjoyed spending time with her and my parents.

My mum:
My mum went through a tough time when my granddad passes away she couldn't stop thinking about him because when ever she talks to anyone of our family member she try's not to cry. But I love her.

My Dad:
Is just like my mum  because he lost his parents when  I was a baby so i couldn't get to meet them face to face so that was sad that i couldn't Meet them so I miss them and feel sorry for my mum and dad.

3 comments:


  1. Mōrena Brielle,

    Thanks for sharing challenges both you and your family have experienced. It sounds like both your parents have experienced a really tough time, but it also sounds like you are very caring and compassionate towards both of them. That's a really kind and special thing! It's also very awesome that you were able to stay at your aunties house for a few nights - I used to feel the same way about staying overnight places.

    What is one piece of advice you'd give to someone if they asked you how to overcome a challenge they are experiencing in their life?

    Nga mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Brielle,
    Nice of you to tell your viewers about your experience of overcoming adversity. Do you know what it means? Keep up the good work :)
    Roneeza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Brielle and Happy New Year!

    I hope your holidays are going well and you’re having lots of fun. I see you haven't posted on your blog in a wee while. There’s still plenty of time left to do what you can and get more points and get those cool prizes that are up for grabs.

    Remember that you can go back or skip ahead to do the tasks in any order you like so you can always start with the most interesting ones first.

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities/y6-8-weekly-activities-2019

    Hope to see you in the comments soon

    Ngā mihi
    Erica

    ReplyDelete