Pages

Friday 19 June 2015

I Am Happy

I am happy because I love my family and they love me.  I love my mum, my dad, my sister Natalia and my brothers.  My mum and dad go to work.  I go to school.  I love the rest of my family too.  I love my cat.  I have a cool cat.  Her name is Casey.  She is yellow and pink.  She likes to eat cat food and she likes playing with me.

I am happy because I have friends at school.   I like to be with my friends at school.  I like the book that I and my reading group are reading at the moment.  It is called “Nowhere and Nothing”.  The book is about a little boy.  I like the story because the little boy sits on the door step and he plays with his friends.  Sometimes the little boy goes to the park.  So he does have somewhere to go and something to do.  He has his friends to play with and the park to go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment